The mixture of cream cheese and chocolate is perfect. I mean who doesn’t like brownies. That and cupcakes? Hello, need I say more? This cupcake recipe is perfect for those that love chocolate. They are perfect to serve at birthday parties or for any occasion. Cupcakes are much easier to serve than slices of cake and you don’t have to worry about cleaning any dishes afterwards. Delicious and easy, that’s my kind of dessert.
The frosting is the simplest part of making these delicious brownie cupcakes. With only three ingredients; cream cheese, butter and confectioners’ sugar you can’t make a mistake. The cupcakes aren’t difficult either. A little bit of melting and a little bit of mixing and you have yourself a batter to die for.
Make sure when you are baking you always use really high quality vanilla extract. It makes all the difference in the world when baking. You really can taste the difference. And if you want you can substitute sliced strawberries instead of raspberries for the garnish. Adding a sprig of mint next to the berries makes a gorgeous presentation.
Here’s the recipe for what is soon to be your very favorite cupcake.
Easy Brownie Cupcakes
1 Package Cream Cheese (softened, 4 ounces)
1/2 Stick Butter (softened)
2 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
1 Stick of Butter (softened)
4 Ounces Semisweet Baking Chocolate (chopped)
1 Cup Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
3 Large Eggs
2/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Garnish: 12 Fresh Raspberries
1. Heat oven to 325.
2. With paper or foil liners line 12 regular-size muffin cups.
3. For the frosting beat ingredients on low speed to blend, then on high speed 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
4. To firm up frosting refrigerate.
5. In a medium saucepan over low heat, for the cupcakes, melt the butter and chocolate stirring until melted and smooth.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Whisk in sugar and vanilla, then eggs, 1 at a time, until well blended.
8. Stir in flour, cocoa, and baking powder just to blend.
9. Pour into muffin cups.
10. Bake 33 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out with moist crumbs.
11. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Don’t worry the cupcakes may sink just a little bit.
12. Put the frosting into a large zip lock bags.
13. Cut 1/2-inch off the one corner and pipe swirls on top of the cupcakes.
14. Garnish each with a raspberry.
The best, taste tested Cupcake recipes in the world are available at http://www.GourmetCupcakeRecipes.com Select from dozens of the best cupcakes, and create new and exciting cupcakes for family and friends.